Eco Welfare Van Hire
Our Eco-vans are the latest welfare vans for hire in our fleet, boasting a number of impressive features differentiating them from the rest of our welfare vans which help reduce your carbon footprint and increase your environmental credentials. The main feature being a solar panel assisting the leisure battery thus reducing the consumption of fuel and making your site more eco-friendly. It can do all of this whilst still providing the great service of our standard welfare vans which include full canteen facilities (including microwave oven), hot water on tap with full size sink, toilet and drying room. All our welfare vans for hire are fully compliant to the latest HSE spec for welfare facilities. We also have automatic and manual options available.
We pride ourselves on preparing our vehicles so that they are delivered to you, meticulously clean and fully stocked with consumables ready for immediate use. We also provide a mobile cleaning, disinfection and restocking service upon request. Please either click the link below to request a quote or call us to speak to one of our helpful staff.
Typical Key Features:
- Solar Panel.
- LED lighting and reduced power consumption
- 7 x Crash Tested M1 Seats (inc. Drivers)
- USB Ports
- ABS as standard
- Unisex toilet cubicle incl. electric flush and cassette waste disposal
- Electric cooking unit incl. microwave
- Electric hot water facility for drinks
- Independent central heating
- Elbow to wrist sink
- Hot and cold hand wash facilities
- Interior/exterior work lamps
- Conference type table for seats in mess area
- Heavy-duty anti-slip floor covering in tool area
- Split twin batteries
- Wet clothes storage area and drying room
- Large rear access step
- White Noise Reversing alarm and sensor/camera.
Please contact us to enquire about a quote.